Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dick Cheney, Exploding Uderwear, Undisclosed Locations

nThe north tower (1 WTC) of the World Trade Cen...Image via Wikipedia

I can't.

I really can't.

I just can't get the image out of my head.

On a beautiful clear September 11th, firefighters are running up the stairs of the burning twin towers. At the Pentagon wounded are helping those worse wounded to evacuate. Over Pennsylvania the passengers of the last hijacked plane give their lives, saving lives.

Dick Cheney is hiding in his undisclosed location. Right there and right then, the first case of  terrorist caused exploding underwear in the United States happens.  It's just an image I see every time I hear him whine, Air freshener please.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

con·cept: Dick Cheney, Exploding Uderwear, Undisclosed Locations